Tuesday 9 September 2014

Paleo Snacking Just got Easier for Me


I've been loosely following the paleo diet recently- this means cutting out all processed and refined food - i had a particular interest because I was getting maried and was on show for the day but now that this is behind me I would still like to maintain this way of living. Why bother? I feel good, not as hungry as before and have lost a few pounds as well!

Googling  "define Paleo diet" gets you this:

The Paleo Diet is an effort to eat like we used to back in the day…WAY back in the day. If a caveman couldn't eat it, neither can you. This means anything we could hunt or find – meats, fish, nuts, leafy greens, regional veggies, and seeds.

I have found it pretty easy to maintain this diet at home but when i'm away from my normal routine harder to keep and I get hungry. A lot of the "healthy" bars I've stocked in the past have way too much sugar in them along other not so nice ingredients which has lead me to these guys. I think they taste nice, these bars have an expiry of 3/15 so will definitly be throwing a few in the car.

Primal Kithcen Bars are instock in Keanes Pharmacy Austin Friars from today €2.99 each.









No comments:

Post a Comment